Ingest vector and raster data automatically from data warehouses, satellite constellations, OpenStreetMap, and more. Complete with enterprise-level support.
Analyze imagery automatically
Analyzing satellite imagery requires complex geospatial ETL pipelines. But, with new satellite imagery available every minute, live updates are more important than ever.
- Run inference when new data arrives
- Landsat, Sentinel, OrbView, and custom integrations
- Export results to PostGIS or data warehouse
- On-premise version available
Vector data in any format
Stacking datasets from different sources consumes valuable engineering time. Bunting makes importing vector data as easy as drag-and-drop.
- Handle 1M+ points in 10+ formats
- Automatic geospatial data enrichment
- Drag and drop or upload via API
- Centralize data for your entire team
Built on open source.
Engage with our engineering team to see how Bunting can help.
We're happy to talk about any GIS problems.
On-premise is available for sensitive applications
Centralize spatial data for your entire team's needs
Load your spatial data without converting formats
Usage-based pricing with no surprise bills