Download Topo Map Contour Lines as SVG
Render elevation contour lines as a topographical map for a region as a downloadable SVG file. This can either be used as an API or downloaded, printed, and hung on your wall.
Download To download this topographical map, right click the image and hit Save Image As.
These topographical contour lines were provided by Mapzen and hosted on Amazon AWS's Open Data Registry.
Download SVG via
Bounding box format is
(min Longitude , min Latitude , max Longitude , max Latitude ).
curl -L "https://api.buntinglabs.com/v1/contour-lines?bbox=-85.429688,19.124410,-73.322754,24.567108" > contours.svg
This was built with inspiration from this SVG/contour map walkthrough.
- ArcticDEM terrain data DEM(s) were created from DigitalGlobe, Inc., imagery and funded under National Science Foundation awards 1043681, 1559691, and 1542736;
- Australia terrain data © Commonwealth of Australia (Geoscience Australia) 2017;
- Austria terrain data © offene Daten Österreichs – Digitales Geländemodell (DGM) Österreich;
- Canada terrain data contains information licensed under the Open Government Licence – Canada;
- Europe terrain data produced using Copernicus data and information funded by the European Union - EU-DEM layers;
- Global ETOPO1 terrain data U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Mexico terrain data source: INEGI, Continental relief, 2016;
- New Zealand terrain data Copyright 2011 Crown copyright (c) Land Information New Zealand and the New Zealand Government (All rights reserved);
- Norway terrain data © Kartverket;
- United Kingdom terrain data © Environment Agency copyright and/or database right 2015. All rights reserved;
- United States 3DEP (formerly NED) and global GMTED2010 and SRTM terrain data courtesy of the U.S. Geological Survey.